- Sneezing, Coughing, and Respiratory Distress: If you are noticing allergy-like symptoms that seem to persist even when there isn't a lot of dust or pollen outside, then it may be the air inside your home that is the culprit. Regular AC maintenance can clean the dust and foreign particles out of your air ducts, but many homeowners live in areas where outside pollutants are constantly introduced into their homes.
- Excessive Dust and Signs of Mold: Constantly cleaning the surfaces of your home and fighting off mold and mildew in your kitchen and bathroom can be a sign of poor indoor air quality. It's a good idea to seek AC servicing to ensure that your filters are working correctly, but there are times when an air purifier is needed to capture and remove dust and spores from your air.
- Chronic Sickness: A cold that won’t go away or family members who seem to be constantly under the weather may not be suffering from a bug, but instead may be susceptible to the poor quality of air inside your house. An air purifier along with regular AC maintenance can remove contaminants to ensure that you have the best indoor air quality possible in your home.
Staying comfortable in Jacksonville’s weather can be difficult, between the chilly winters and hot summers. Geothermal energy can actually perform the duties of both cooling and heating, simply by utilizing the temperature of the earth under our feet!
In this video, you can see how a geothermal heat pump works. Pipes of refrigerant are laid under the ground, where the temperature is constant. At this level beneath the Earth’s surface, the temperature is cooler than the outside air in the summer, and warmer in the winter. A geothermal heat pump uses this principle to keep your home comfortable regardless of the season.
If you would like to learn more about geothermal heating and cooling, then contact McGowan’s Heating & Air Conditioning at (904) 278-0339 or visit our website for more information on this innovative energy-saving system.
We at McGowan’s are always looking for new and innovative ways to help our customers with their needs. Thats why we're happy to announce our newest product: McGowan's Healthy Home Indoor Air Quality. For just $12, McGowan’s certified healthy home experts will monitor your air quality for any symptoms of unhealthy air, report the findings back to you and offer the healthiest solutions. Should YOU have your home indoor air quality tested? Well, do you have pets? How about elderly residents, or residents with respiratory problems? Do you or your children have allergies, or other health concerns? Has there been high humidity or temperatures? Finally, is your home new, or does it have new paint or carpet? If you answer YES to any of these then give McGowan's Heating and Air Conditioning a call today for the Healthy Home Indoor Air Quality Test for just $12, and see if your home is truly as safe as you think it is.
Indoor air quality is a measure of the pollutants located in your household air. The lower the concentration of pollutants, the better your indoor air quality (IAQ) is. IAQ isn't something many homeowners think about when they get a cold or when their allergies are acting up. Yet there are times when recurring colds or irritated sinuses can point to poor indoor air quality rather than extra dust outside.
If you would like to learn more about how an air purifier can help your home, then contact McGowan’s Heating & Air Conditioning at (904) 278-0339 and schedule a consultation. We have a brand new service that can help us diagnose the IAQ of your home, and help you decide what the best option is for you. Visit our website to learn about our products and services, including AC maintenance and repair.
McGowan’s Heating and Air Conditioning has a brand new service to offer our customers! For the low price of only $12.00, we are able to test the average temperature, humidity, carbon monoxide levels, allergen particles, chemical pollutant levels and carbon dioxide levels of your home!
Our product can help any homeowner better understand their home’s air quality levels, as well as figure out their needs. We at McGowan’s are experts at air filtration, and can use these results to work with you to find the best air quality solution for your specific home. We'll run the tests, explain the results, and help you find the best solution for your needs, based on our findings.
Air quality in the home is something that many homeowners tend to overlook. But if you ask any person living with allergies, they’ll tell you just how important it can be. That’s why it’s very important to find the right air filtration unit for your home. We at McGowan’s want to be sure that you’re getting exactly what you need for your home, not blindly paying for too much or too little. With our new system, we’ll be able to further help you with your indoor air quality needs. For more information, contact us today at (904) 278-0339!
Do you like McGowan's Heating & Air Conditioning?
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday